Is your bathtub or shower woefully out of date? An excellent method to update your bathroom is to add a new bathtub or shower. Bathroom remodeling is our specialty here at Flooring USA, and we can provide you with design choices as well as competent installation of your shower or bathtub in Stuart.
Shower and bathtub buyers guide
You might not realize the difference a new bathtub, shower, or tub/shower combo can make in your quality of life if you haven't improved your house with one.
You'll appreciate renovating your bathroom for the following reasons:
- Upgrade Your Style — A lot of homeowners receive their shower or bathtub as an inheritance. Installing a new one is a terrific chance to upgrade to something contemporary and tailored to your unique needs.
- Conserve Money — You will ultimately need to renovate your bathroom. You may get the bathroom you desire now by installing a new tub or shower rather of having to pay for urgent repairs down the road.
- Enhance Your Home — Older showers and bathtubs may appear dated and worn. An excellent method to refresh your bathroom is to upgrade your shower or tub.
- Better Versatility — – By remodeling your bathroom, you may choose to install a solitary shower or bathtub or, if you like, a shower/tub combination. Even a walk-in shower/tub combo can be installed. You have a choice!
- Boost the Value of Your Home Value — New bathrooms are extremely popular with purchasers. If you ever decide to sell, the improvements you make will matter.
Finding the right bathtub and shower
Having a new bathtub or shower installed can leave you with many options as far as style and materials. Here are some things to consider while you are shopping for a new bathtub and shower.
- Material – The materials for shower walls include acrylic, glass tiles, fiberglass, ceramic, porcelain, natural stone, single-sheet plastic, laminated wall panels, vinyl wallpaper, and more.
- Size – The size of your shower has an impact on how your bathroom will be organized, how much it will cost to build, and what styles are available.
- Water pressure – When you have a new shower installed, new shower heads and valves are typically included as well. Knowing your water pressure will enable you to choose the optimum fit and identify whether you want additional accessories to aid with temperature or water pressure.
- Future – Having a shower built that is conveniently accessible will be beneficial as you age and lose mobility if this is the home you will retire in.
- Material – BBathtubs are made of a variety of materials, such as metal, stone, porcelain, acrylic, glass, cast iron, and more.
- Type of Tub – Tubs may be classified into a few different categories in general. The most popular type of bathtubs is three-wall recessed 2-in-1 models, although other options include corner, drop-in, and freestanding models.
- Size – Knowing how you will utilize the tub will help you select the appropriate size. Will there be a separate whirlpool to fit 1-2 people or a bathtub with a shower attached?
- Check it out – Take it for a test drive to determine whether a bathtub is perfect for you. You may check the size of the tub and how well it matches your body's curvature while sitting in it.
We're Ready to Assist
Making significant improvements to your house may be stressful. You want to be sure that you are selecting the greatest options because you are also making a significant investment. It is our goal at Flooring USA to make remodeling your bathroom as simple as possible.
To ensure you receive the bathtub or shower you've always wanted, our staff members are professionals in installation and design and will walk you through all your options. Call now for a free quotation at (772) 463-6400 to find out more about how Flooring USA of Stuart, FL, can assist you with your home remodeling requirements.